inaccuracy Kuka KRC2

• Hi, I have a tolerance of almost 3 mm in the Robot when using the 4 axis wrist, the difference between the normal and inverted wrist.

Axis 4 180. / - 180 degrees.

Thank you very much, any help to see where the problem comes from is appreciated.

Hola tengo una tolerancia casi 3 mm en el Robot al utilizar la muñeca el eje 4 la diferencia entre con la muñeca normal e invertida.

Eje 4 180. / - 180 grados.

Muchas gracias, cualquier ayuda para ver dónde viene el problema se agradece.

• La aplicación es para escultura..

El modelo es KRC2 EDICIÓN 2005.

MODELO kuka 210-L150.

La tolerancia que espero es menos de 1 mm

The application is for sculpture ..

The model is KRC2 EDITION 2005.

MODEL Kuka 210-L150.

The tolerance I expect is less than 1 mm

• i would consider make it an ABS robot.... it means it need to be measured with tracker and PID file is to be generated. before that do all maintenance/mastering (counterbalance, belts etc.)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• How complex is the robot motion? Because I've found in the past, that tool reorientation often creates large accuracy issues -- moving to the same point in space with a 90deg or 180deg orientation difference can easily create positional errors larger than 1mm. The robot simply isn't rigid enough, or mechanically accurate enough. Making the TCP hyper-accurate can help, as can making the payload as precise as possible. But the relative lack of rigidity in the robot arm, plus any flex in the end effector, will place a limit on how much accuracy can be achieved.

• The Robot has a friend who has a KRC1 and has a pressure of 0.05 mm.

And I, with a newer robot, deviations from me while the mii is newer

I have tested the robot without any weight placed on the wrist I mean ATC tool ..

Neither the engine on the wrist of the 4-axis differentiates me from almost 3 mm.

According to the photo that I attached.

I have reviewed the cardan and they are fine ..

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/…ahHdneo/view?usp=drivesdk

El Robot tengo un amigo que tiene un KRC1 y tiene una presiciion de 0.05 mm.

Y yo con un robot más reciente se me desviaciones ma siendo más nuevo el mii

Yo he probado el robot sin ningún peso puesto en la muñeca me refiero herramienta ATC..

Ni el motor el la muñeca del eje 4 me diferencia de casi 3 mm..

Según la foto que que adjunto.

He revisado los cardan y están bien..

• is this some sort of Spanish? robot has a friend?

are you trying to say that tou have friend with older robot than your but more accurate?

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• As I can verify that the file nothing corresponds to my Robot correctly and the hard disk contains the files exactly from my robot.

How can I check it.

I want to comment that immediately after generating the tool using the 4 points.

I check that the robot does not maintain the tool tcp point and deviates about 2 to 3 mm if I move using A, B, C ..

It deflects me ...

Es el mismo texto pero está también escrito Español.

Como puedo comprobar que el archivo nada corresponde a mi Robot correctamente y el disco duro contiene los archivo exactamente de mi robot.

Como puedo comprobarlo.

Quiero comentar que inmediatamente después de haber generado la herramienta mediante los 4 puntos .

Compruebo que el robot no mantiene el punto de tcp de la herramienta y se desvía unos 2 a 3 mm si muevo utilización A,B,C..

Se me desvía...

• 1. confirm that your controller is using correct machine data for the connected robot (compare robot label with info>help>robot)

2. confirm that robot has no backlash or deal with it (replace worn belts, make sure tension is correct etc.)

3. confirm that robot is mounted securely and firmly

4. confirm that robot is mastered correctly

3) read 1 and 2

• It has no belts is gear with which the oil change was made 6 months ago ..

The data is correct from the robot and the mada folder was being looked at by a kuka technician at the time and it was good, moreover, they checked the pid file and it was correct.

We perfectly dominate the robot to the point we are doing sculpture with the ...

The robot is anchored to the ground and the base that was made as such can with 3 robots on it is left over ...

• this robot has wrist extension. was it original or rebuilt? is the wrist correct? are bolts original? tensioned properly? any play? if no, how did you confirm? paint mark? they checked PID file? so this is the ABS robot? is the PID for same robot mounting?

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello, this is the model and we buy it second-hand in principle it is original with his wrist but I do not know for sure.

The question is that first time we have this problem, the adjustment of belts can not be done since it comes with gear, this model is a precision robot, the verification of the pip file is correct seen by a Kuka technician, the file we saw the date is year 2010.

The files are the same as I had and the Kuka technician verified that it is the same pid of the file.

The problem may come from a bad configuration of the mada folder that does not correspond to this particular model of robots. ???

• Can the problem come from a bad configuration in the mada folder?

If in the case I have changed the wrist reducer and they have not told me anything how I could reconfigure again where I could change what parameters that file path could touch.

to adjust the appropriate value according to the motor's turn when it would advance. Thank you.

• yes. correct MADA is vital and this is why there is version for every robot configuration. some robots have more than one wrist option, choice of different wrist extension (for example 100mm, 200mm or whatever). adding extension increases reach but reduces accuracy and rated payload.

This arm was meant for KR210 which is 210kg rated robot.

But because of extension, actual rated load is reduced (L150) which is 150kg. so you get variants like

KR210

KR210-L180 (with 200mm wrist extension)

KR210-L150 (with 400mm wrist extension)

KR210-L150-2 (revision 2, same specs like KR210-L150 but something was replaced in manufacturing, maybe different seal, or gearbox brand or some shaft size etc.)

If you bought robot used, check if things are original and compare with documentation. Parts&Docs show exact wrist type (this should be stamped on the wrist itself) and the exact length of extension.

if MADA is a suspect, you can replace it with factory copy from D:.

chances are that maybe MADA and wrist are fine but mastering cartridge was replaced or moved.

On 2000 series robot had this adjustable.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

3) read 1 and 2

• Sorry because how can I post this post in the correct section, excuse me ..? I'm going to try next week a clone of a hard disk also of a KRC2 210 L-150 I pass it a friend and replace the mada folder completely to see if the problem can be solved could also be that they have changed the reducer of the doll and may differ with the original model and that's why the issue of deviation, thanks.

• hard disk clone is a great idea (but file is huge).

MADA for robot is just two files, each is few kB and can be replaced without reboot:

KRC:\R1\MADA\$ROBCOR.DAT

KRC:\R1\MADA\$MACHINE.DAT

you don't have to replace the files, you can just compare them with clean version on the D:\ (there is MADA for every robot).

instructions how to replace MADA have been share shared several times on this forum. basically:

1. login as Expert

2. deselect Submit

3. move those two files to a safe place (C:\TEMP for example)

4. find correct robot on D: (something like KRC_Release\Internat\MADA\...). several versions may exist (celing or wall or rail mount). find the right one

5. use those to replace files in KRC:\R1\MADA

5. start submit interpreter

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners