Waiting for Robot Speed

• -Scooty, there's no" Miscellaneous "in" WAIT " options. There's no way I can do it with the "WAIT" option. Can you explain that again?

-Beek, when we add "Override 100%" from the "miscellaneous" option to the top line in the Program, start the program automatically makes the robot's speed 100%. I don't want that, I don't want the program to run when the operator starts the program without making 100% of the robot's speed.

-I don't want to condition this robot Speed for all the other programs, I just want to do it for the program that turns on the laser.

• When I have a process that I want to run at constant speed, regardless of the override, I define the speed as a register value and set that value with a call to this code before making the move. This code scales the speed with regards to the current override.

-Phil

• -pdl, "AR [1]" do not have this feature in my robot, but unfortunately I had needed it before.

-"WAIT $MCR.$GENOVERRIDE=100" I'll try to do this, I'll share the result with you on Monday thanks to the Masters.

Advertising from our partners