Robotware 5.14 in robotstudio 6.07

• I have Robotstudio 6.07, licences not valid anymore.
    I should want to make offline changes in a robotprogram of robot with robotware 5.14.
    I have a backup of the robot. When trying to create a system from the backup I am told that that robotware is not available in this version of Robotstudio.
    What can I do to make the offline changes to my old program (simulation is not necessary, I only should want the editing features of Robotstudio, as this is still better then just
    editing in text editor)?

• Don't know if it's a licensing issue for you or not because I can run 5.14.02 on my RS 6.08 installation.

Check out the last post in this thread...

https://forums.robotstudio.com…botware-5-12-installation

If it's just a matter of not being available (which no version other than the matching RW/RS version would be on the fresh install) then you have to locate a download of RW 5.14 and install it manually.

Also worth looking at is this thread:

robotstudio 5.14

• Hi everyone, I need to install robotware 5.14.2031 on a new computer, but it is not possible to download this version from robotstudio. where can i find this version?

• Hi,

I need robotware 5.14. I looked all over the sites for a download link and couldn't find any?

does anyone have rw 5.14 ? / please direct me to a place where I can download it!!

i

in robot studio, go to Add-ins. Find object Robotware for IRC5. Mark it. In the box to the right, you can select the wanted robotware version and add it/download it.

• :frowning_face: That's the first thing i have tried.

in add-in only rw 5.16 and above is available to download.

in robot studio, go to Add-ins. Find object Robotware for IRC5. Mark it. In the box to the right, you can select the wanted robotware version and add it/download it.

Advertising from our partners