PLC - Gateway - KUKA Not Working

• Hello guys

:help:

Me and my colleagues, are experiencing so trouble connecting a Siemens S7 - 1500 PLC to a HMS Gateway Profinet - EtherCAT to a kuka kr c4 controller.

We already tested the connection between the PLC and the Gateway and its all ok.

The problem is that the gateway is not sending anything to the kuka controler and vice versa. We tried to add the GSDML FILE of the gate way to workvisual and then send it to the controler but the program comes back with a error. We tried other solutions but nothing was achieved.

If you could help us.

• KUKA robot Controler Kr C4 Compact

KUKA Robot kr 6 r700 sixx

Anybus Gateway Article ab7684 F

Siemens PLC S1500

Sorry

He also are having problems on deploying your programation to the controler.

thank you

• you need to provide a lot more info... read pinned topic READ FIRST...

since you are still not able to state the relevant facts:

1. KSS version, EIP version are not stated. why?

2. you don't mention WoV version, why not?

3. are you sure WoV is installed correctly and KOP files from your KRC are integrated?

4. how are you connecting WoV machine to KRC? using KLI or KSI? are you sure?

5. how is your computer network interface configured? does that match the robot interface you are connecting to?

6. before you deploy to controller... are you SURE you have needed backups?

7. acording to part number you mentioned, gateway seem to be slave to BOTH networks. is that correct? in that case both PLC and KRC will be working as masters.

8. gateway is connecting EIP and PNET network. But since PLC is Siemens, i would assume that PNET network is on the PLC side.

therefore EIP network is on the robot side of the gateway. is that correct?

9. if KRC is acting as EIP master (not PNET master), GSDML file will not be needed on the robot side since GSDML is device file for ProfiNet only. EIP uses ESD file.

10. Since you are using Gateway, safety interface on KRC4 compact side MUST be X11. confirm that, this IS what you are using.

11. what configuration did you do on a gateway?

12. do you have EDS for gateway? if you do, did you integrate it into WoV?

13. If you did not integrate gateway EDS for gateway into WoV, you must be using generic one. how exactly did you configure it?

14. to what KRC interface is gateway connected? do the network settings match?

15. what other nodes (EIP or whatever) are on the EIP subnet? what are their settings? are you sure settings match?

if you have laptop, gateway and KLI at the same etherent network you can ping them all.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners