Kuka Workvisual 5.04

• Is it just for this reason ? Because I installed it on W7 before and it worked. It also has a simple setup, what could I have done wrong, do you have any ideas about that ?

• Ask Kuka developers.:smiling_face:

Workaround:

- Deinstall Workvisual

- Delete all directories on c:\ and subdirectories with 'KUKA' in the name.

- Optional: delete all entries with KUKA in the registry.

- Reboot computer.

- Install workvisual.

• Is it just for this reason ? Because I installed it on W7 before and it worked. It also has a simple setup, what could I have done wrong, do you have any ideas about that ?

Do You really need WoV 5.0.4? If isn't a a client demmand, You can try 5.0.10, that can be downloaded from KUKA site.

• Do You really need WoV 5.0.4? If isn't a a client demmand, You can try 5.0.10, that can be downloaded from KUKA site.

Because ı will use Kuka Sunrise for iiwa robots. As far as I know the sunrise vers. 15 , it is only Wov 5.04 compatible. So i need a 5.04.

Thank you , i will try today. I hope it works.

The computer I use is connected to IT, I am not the administrator of my computer. Could this have an effect ? Have you ever encountered anything like this before ?

• You are correct - Working with SunriseOS requires EXACT version of WoV installed (specific WoV version paired with the SunriseOS release).

but you are not sharing nearly enough of info.

Installing WoV in Win 3.1 or Win 95 is not going to work. (state your exact OS version, not just WoV version). Is this a native OS or VM or some sandbox?

Installing from download that is incomplete or corrupt is not going to work (generate hash so can be compared)

Installing from path that is too long is not going to work. (always use short path installation folder)

Installing with insufficient rights is not going to work (what kind of user is your account).

how EXACTLY did you install it? by running MSI or EXE? Normal or portable installation?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Windows 10 enterprise and IT is admin of my computer. One of them is obstructing for install Wov.Because I installed it on another computer with W7 without IT. I will try W10 PC w/o IT.

Thanks a lot for your supports.

Advertising from our partners