Robot fanuc r-30ib alarm srvo-001 e-stop

• i have this problem robot error srvo-001 (operator panel e-stop) , my check push button & panel controller cindition "ok" , is there any connection with the interlock and does anyone understand this problem or even have a solution to disable the e-stop panel operator?:frowning_face::question_mark:

• Hi

The Operator panel E-stop is contained inside the panel.

The possible problems could be

1) loose connection on the button

2) push button contact damaged

3) loose connector at the other end

Do you have any other faults, in particular related to 24 vdc ?

Check that properly

Retired but still helping

• I have checked and the normal condition seems to be a problem with the pendant settings, do you know how to disconnect the srvo-001 signal?

I have checked and the normal condition seems to be a problem with the pendant settings, do you know how to disconnect the srvo-001 signal?

So because you have checked and found no fault, then it must be a setting that needs changing, I doubt this very much.

Fail Safe circuits are there for a reason, people who have lost limbs, digits at work are usually those types who circumvent safety.

Please check what Fabian Munoz suggested.

Are they any other errors appearing or just SRV-001.

With the Controller off:

- Use DVM to check continuity across E Stop buttons on Operator Panel and Teach Pendant.

- Use DVM to check for both circuits of E Stop buttons change at same time when pressed/released.

- Confirm connections are secure.

- Confirm cable integrity is good and not worn and also Teach Pendant Cable.

- Check and confirm fuses on Emergency Stop Board.

Advertising from our partners