Software Request do COMAU - the robot forum wish list

• Features I would like to sea on future versions of COMAU WinCRC.

WinCRC is the newest generation of Windows interface programs. Previously we had WinC5G/WinR1C, WinC4G and Win PCint (for C3G+ controllers), if I recall correclty.

Althought WinCRC is a very handy tool, I would like to see some minor changes/improvements on it.

- Syntax Highlighting: nothing fancy, but I would like to see at least the comments, and most inportant, commented instructions, on a diferrente color.

- Less instances, more tabs: Every time I click on a WinCRC associated file from Windows Explorer, it opens on a differente instance of WinCRC, and, depending of the workflow, these instances tend to swarm the desktop. I see many cases where is better open differente files on different instances, but I also see some situations where is better maintain all files opened on the same instance. So would be great to see a setup option, or a context menu option, for example, that permit user to decide what is the best way to work.

- Remembering paths: WinCRC has a built-in file explorer, but every time we need to open it, we need to browse our way to desired files again and again. Would be very helpful if the file explorer remember the last session.

Advertising from our partners