Interrupts in Conveyor Tech

• Hello All

I am trying to build a Interrupt which would be called when the robot waits for more time in the conveyor tracking.

Sometimes, Robot get struck between two linear moves in Conv_Mov. Hence I thought of using a Interrupt, which gets executed after predefined seconds, and this interrupt makes Home Move.

However when I try to test it with Example values, the robot makes a ramp stop at Brake of Interrupt and displays a notification "KSS01140"

I think this could be possible, because the robot is synchronized in Conveyor Tracking and Brake statement brakes the conveyor movement. Any suggestions how to make this process successful.

Note:

Conv_Follow is commented out due to slow calculation time and direct $MEAS_PULSE[] is watched for the trigger. ( Small improvisation from my side.)

• you want what?

why not read the manual for ConveyorTech? isn't what you are looking for already offered as "Cancel on Max time"?

"Sometimes, Robot get struck.."

to strike = to hit or beat

don't hit your robot. it won't like it and even may rebel

"this interrupt makes Home Move"

i think you are thinking of moving robot to home position. but you worded it as if robot will change home position value.

"I try to test it with Example values"

what values? where is the code or example of what you are trying to do?

"Brake statement brakes the conveyor movement"

what? don't conveyors get powered from separate drive? why would they stop if robot encounters some instruction that should only have effect on a robot program? is there an interlock?

"Conv_Follow is commented out"

what code?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners