Controller "Key_Switch" extend

• Hello

we are installed R_2000iC 165F with External Axis on drive carriage.
    and, controller type is R_30iB.

process is... Parts from Diecasting Machine.

Diecasting machine's cooling material is water.

they are installed control system at upper deck. (Main PLC Cabinet, Hydro Pump, Inlet pipe, etc...)

and, client needs robot controller place on the deck. (protect from heat, moisture, metal slug...?)

so, we just place controller on deck. side by PLC cabinet.

but... it is too hard switch "AUTO & T1 & T2" mode.

up stair -> Keybox turn -> down stair ... infinity loop :loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face:

so my question.

1. FANUC selling controller's keybox extension kit?

2. R_J3iB controller (Old version) support when "TP ON" can jogging without controller change to Manual mode.

R_30iB controller possible?

have a nice day :grinning_squinting_face:

ABB, FANUC, Hyundai, Kawasaki

• 1. yes, Fanuc sells remote T1/AUTO key selector switch kit. Or you can do easier. Just take out your existing key selector switch from your robot controller. Cover the hole with button plugs, then extend the cable for the key selector switch and install whenever you need.

I just finished 1 application with robot controller on top of the cell. Instead of buying kit from Fanuc I took the existing key selector switch and re-wired to new spot.

• I just finished up a cell with 2 overhead controllers. We brought the ON/OFF buttons down with the key switch for remote access.

FWIW, though, I get a lot of chain faults in this cell, and part of me wonders if the remote key switch is the problem here. I get occasional chain failure on most, if not all, of our R-J3s, but none as often as these with the overhead controllers.

• I just finished up a cell with 2 overhead controllers. We brought the ON/OFF buttons down with the key switch for remote access.

FWIW, though, I get a lot of chain faults in this cell, and part of me wonders if the remote key switch is the problem here. I get occasional chain failure on most, if not all, of our R-J3s, but none as often as these with the overhead controllers.

Most likely you have problem with wiring. Check you wiring.

Advertising from our partners