Can't run programs on KUKA.OfficeLite

• Hello,

I have been using the KUKA Office Lite software for a few days but I am having trouble running programs in this virtual controller because of an error I cannot fix.

The error reads "KSS14005: Boot failed for module: ECatIODriver" and it doesn´t have any more information on how to fix it. This error prevents the "drives" from being engaged so when I try to run a program I get the message "KSS01376: Active commands inhibited". The image below is a screenshot of the error message.

image.png

The virtual controller is KRC4 KSS 8.3.4

How can I fix this? Is there a workaround to this error in order to run my programs?

I have followed the manual provided by KUKA to install and run this software but there is no mention of such an error and how to fix it.

Thank you!

• Hello panic mode,

I don't have the X44 bus configured in WoV, only the necessary components.

I still get the same error, after doing a cold start and factory reset.

Any clue to what else it could be? KUKA support have not been very helpful

Thanks

• your error screenshot is not showing up, and WoV project screenshot is not enough. the bottom line is you will need a valid WoV project for your OL, along with matching and valid WoV installation and valid integration of options.

since the message complains about ECatIODriver, issue is clearly with Ethercat IO Driver. so one thing to try is to add the bus again, compile project (F6), then remove it and compile again. this may clear it up (if you are using correct WoV version).

or, try activating copy of the BaseProject...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• i no longer have working OL8.3 but here is a project that used to work on my old OL running KS8.3.34. I just stripped out all programs, and options to make it as bare bone as possible. unzip it and try to deploy using WoV 5.0. good luck...

Advertising from our partners