KUKA KRC2 ED05 SAFE ROBOT BYPASS

• Hello friends

Please Help me I have Kr200 L140 Safe Robot ed05 mercedes benz robots. but this robots safety rdw and extended esc please How do bypass my safe robot. exchance rdw or do you any different idea . Controller has siemens safety plc

• the custom controllers may have a different "X11" but safeop interface in case of KRC2 is at the RDC and should be the same. that is X40. did you connect X40 bypass plug? connections example is in this forum downloads.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello Friends

I have Kuka krc2ed05 and Kr200 L140 robots. But my robots is saferobots. I dont know bypass safety Please help me. I know the subject has been opened before but I could not get help. My robot does not have x11 socket. Controller have X240 X21.1 X211C X219 AND X1 X21 etc connector. I think

1- rdc change safe rdc to normal rdc

2- X211c socket is do safety bring attacment

I wonder if anyone had this problem before.

• stop creating duplicate threads. use feedback already shared.

X21 is a RDC interface (Robot)

X21.1 is an extra RDC interface (external axes)

X40 is a safety interface at robot base. as already mentioned you must wire it in order to use robot.

X211c is a Mercedes version of X11 interface. every robot controller MUST have some form of this interface. note that there are different versions of X211c, one is standard and other is for roboteam. some companies just did not want to use standard and Kuka was willing to customise it for them. you must wire it in order to use robot. this is in your documentation etc.

so read documentation for your system (including schematics, controller manual and optional controller interfaces manual). if needed you can download them from Xpert (for link check pinned topic READ FIRST) or contact KUKA or previous owner.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I have the same issue and same situation. KR210 and KRC2 ed05 originating from Mercedes-Benz. I checked the documentation behind the PC (see attached, left one with the finger on it ...) which didn't have any effect on the errors regarding the emergency stop:

1 EMERGENCY STOP

20 External EMERGENCY STOP Pressed

404 EMERGENCY STOP safety controller

Then, I have created a bridge based on the 2nd schematic drawing (right one without finger :winking_face: and the error 1 and 20 disappeared, just remaining:

404 EMERGENCY STOP safety controller

Also a red LED started flashing on KPS600. First I was afraid a fuse got broken - but they are OK and after removing the bridges the red LED stopped blinking.

Appreciating your help a lot!

• well, i guess designers did not plan to make things simple or intuitive. so instead of segemented display or individual LEDs, they choose to use three pairs of leds to indicate status. meaning you need reference document to decode status. lower red LEDs indicate E-Stop. flashing of both is actually ok on KPS600 (everything normal), and when EStop is pressed they are solid red (one or another or both depending on where the E-Stop is, local or external).

edit... looks like you found it

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello every one.

I have a 360 safe robot.

There are some fault as

404 emergency stop safety controllr

436 short circut braking request by RDC 1

How i can solve this problem.

I connected x40 and x211c according another robot,that is working,exactly.

• Hello ,

Can you share the robot's backup file or iosys.ini by hand from Mercedes company over time?

Advertising from our partners