Motoman nx100

• Code
    hello i have a problem with motoman nx100. namely, the axes fell and I set the zero point again. I set the program, everything, okay, there is only one problem, the table does not want to rotate on the master, it is on "WAIT SOUT # (56) = ON" is in the working mode and nothing happens. I will add that if I set it to the next point, the table will move normally.
  • SOUT#(56) is OT Release. This bit turns on when you go to ROBOT, OVERRUN& S-SENSOR and press RELEASE. As soon as you exit that screen the bit turns off.

This process is for recovery of the robot when either:

The overtravel limit switch on the S-axis (could be others) has been tripped.

or

if a shock sensor is installed between the T-axis flange and the tooling and has been tripped.

Has this been running before with that line of instruction in it?

Is there a possibility that the job has been changed to where that line of instruction should be WAIT SOUT#(57)=ON? SOUT#(57) is cube or axis interference #1. That would make a lot more sense that the table should not rotate unless the robot was in a known position. The I/O in the job lines up with a older sweep/rotate job.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners