KRC4 Conveyortech 6.0.1

• Hello everybody,

I use a KRC4 KR120R3200PA robot to forming a layer of sack. The version of the robot is KSS 8.3, on which it is installed Conveyortech 6.0.1.

Everything is working properly. The problem is that due to the wrong position of the robot, the line is slow, because I have to use linear motions to forming sack and not ptp.

How could linear motion be approximated to ptp speed?

This version of Conveyortech does not allow the use of SLIN movments. Occasionally to me now when I turn the sack for a 180 °, it already tells an error: command velocity exceeded A6. I really corrected the error by giving $vel.ori1 and $vel.ori2 from 300 to 150.

Does anyone have any solution?

Thank you for your help.

Edited once, last by napster ().

• crank up the acceleration. with default 2 m/s^2 or so CP motions are lame. but should juice it up to 10 m/s^2 and difference should be notable. another option could be an upgrade to KSS8.5. i think there is a new DLIN motion for ConveyorTech that is supposed to be significantly more aggressive.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• other than that, all you can do is split your LIN motion into sufficiently short PTP motions. any motion sufficiently short is similar to LIN

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners