Belt dimension

• hello gents,it is possible to see somewhere on the flex pendant the dimension in mm for the welding belts?i mean,if I want to see what lenght has one belt how can I see this? I know that Fanuc has that option but ABB does have this option? I ask this because the part that we are welding has 128 welding belts and I don't want to measure them one by one with a ruler or anything

• OK, so there's no "automatic" way of doing it unless that functionality have been included in Production Manager (which I still hate with passion) as roulv implies

What lemster suggests is to use the Dist function to calculate the distance between two named positions, while this works it's a royal pain in the butt, especially if you have multi segmented welds (more than two points).

What we used to do if you have multitasking is to make/use a logger that looked at arc established and read the current weld speed. that way you get the weld distance, arc on time, etc. (which is probably what transferred into Production Manager)

I can check in my treasure chest if I have something like that saved.

• I have a lot of welds with more than 2 points,including circles with 15 16 points,and some places with double-belts because of the gaps between the parts that we assembly.Please check if u have something saved and if you can help me,I'll be grateful.

Advertising from our partners