Roboguide - Robot not moving

• Hey all

When I simulate in Roboguide, sometimes the robot stops moving while the program continues. If the problem occurs, it's not possible to move the robot anyway unless I do a cold start on the controller. Does someone have the same problem or know how to solve it?

Note: We have two robots in a workcell.

• check and disable SPACE FCTN. on your virtual Teach Pendant. There should also be a warning on the virtual TP "waiting space gets clear". Also check your DCS parameters. Check for any logical signals that prevent robot movement under certain conditions. Use I/O Panel utility (Menu > Tools), add the MAIN production program plus any sub-programs used and simulate a production environment.

EDIT: I just saw you use 2 robots in your workcell. Disable SPACE FCTN on both robots.

• We do not use the SPACE FCTN or DCS parameter. I know this and I double checked it now.

I can exclude the I/O signals too.

To make it a bit more clear:

The Program is running on the control. The lines are running down and the position (POSN) on the iPendant display is changing. Just the robot in simulation picture is not moving anywhere. It's like the motion commands are not forwarded to the simulation.

• I have had this issue multiple times with version 9 Rev. K. and like you mentioned the only way that I could recover is performing a cold start. A week ago I loaded Rev. K from the CRC and have not had this issue present itself.

• I can step through the program, but the robot is not moving either.

Haha, unfortunately both robots are visible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The problem hits both, me and my collegue with another notebook brand, so I think it's not a hardware specific problem. Must be a software bug.

We try to update roboguide soon.

Advertising from our partners