HTTP file not found- internet explorer

• Hi everyone,

We received this alarm on the teach pendant when coming into our shift. Had a bad storm last night. I read something about the client being knocked off from our url. We cannot navigate through our teach pendant. It keeps sending us to the page not found screen. Any help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

• Sorry,

The other guys started working on it before I could take a pic.

They ultimately said they had to do an image restore. I'm not a seasoned vet, but one of the guys was trying to do a cold start and it would just keep kicking him back to a diagnostics page.

He then pushed the F1 and F5 keys and it allowed him some more options. (Not sure what the pushing of the F1 and F5 keys is called?)

Before attempting and kind of cold start or cycle power, If you selected any of the fields on the page it would send you to " the page not found" HTTP 404 error. Internet explorer.

I read a few things about a home page not connecting to the URL, but after they did the image restore it came back up. I was wondering what caused it, and if it could of been fixed without a image restore and a AOA load?

Advertising from our partners