SRVO-30 Brake on hold (Group:1)

• Did you try using the help menu on the teach pendant? It explains what this is.

It just means the robot is getting a hold signal, and is configured to engage the brakes during a hold. Most likely it is needing the UI hold signal turned on, or if not using UOP then disable UOP signals in the system config menu.

• Yes, I'm thinking it's a UI trigger. After looking thoroughly at the teach pendant, I saw where a couple of system errors were active. One said action not performed and the other was program not selected. It seems a scheduled maintenance action was not performed. Going to check it out. Thank you!

• Yes, I'm thinking it's a UI trigger. After looking thoroughly at the teach pendant, I saw where a couple of system errors were active. One said action not performed and the other was program not selected. It seems a scheduled maintenance action was not performed. Going to check it out. Thank you!

hi you

I cannot reset fault SRVO-030 ,can you show me how can reset fault SRVO-030

thank

• The robot wants 24 volts on the user-input 2, give him that and the fault will disapear.

So, look for a HOLD switch somewhere, or disable the user inputs if you don't use them.

thank for reply,I have two robot,one robot have not SVO-030 when HOLD ,that robot have SVO-030 when HOLD,I think this problem cause in setting system confirg,I am comparing setting in system config two robot to finding different two robot

• Go to the general settings under MENU > Setup > General and check the "Brake on hold" setting. If it is enabled you will see the alarm when HOLD is dropped. Default setting for brake on hold is set to disabled.

Advertising from our partners