SRVO-214 6ch amplifier fuse blown (R:1)

• Hello,

Last night a shorted wire (I believe in EE cable) was found and SRVO-214 6ch amplifier fuse blown (R:1) was shown. To my knowledge, no blown fuse was found. We have a LR Mate 200iD with a R-30iB Mate controller. I have checked the 5 fuses that I could find and they are good. We also have a SRVO-005 Robot overtravel which will clear with a SHIFT + RESET, but the robot will not move. I connected the EE cable (which I assume to have been fixed) and got a SRVO-248 Deadman switch status abnormal, so I removed the EE cable again and reset_1CH fault. Now I am back to the SRVO-214 and SRVO-005. Is there a fuse somewhere that I am missing? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for the Help,

EMSSTC

• Information from the maintenance manual for this:

The 6-Axis servo amplifier fuse blown (SRVO-214), Hand broken (SRVO-006), and Robot overtravel (SRVO-005) are displayed on the teach pendant.

1 Check +24VF used by the end effector for a ground fault.

2 Check the robot connection cable and the robot’s internal cable.

3 Replace the 6-Axis servo amplifier.

4 In case of M-3iA, check the fan motor inside the robot (option).

This is relative to FS2 (Fuse located on the servo amplifier board)

So it would be worth looking at this especially as you located a short circuit relative to the 24v circuit.

• A few months ago something similar happened to me, I had a 24V lead from the EE that fused the FS2 fuse. I recommend that you verify that you have no derivation by the 24v of the EE of the anti-collision of the wrist and replace the 6-axis servo amplifier

Advertising from our partners