S4C+ error 20209 External Contactor open

• Hello,

I have an IRB 1400 M2000 with S4C+ controller. Cell is equipped with IRBP 250R positioner.

After re-locating of robot cell we cannot start robot due error message 20209 External Contactor open.

Is it possible to skip that condition by installing jumper (where to install?) just to check is other equipment works well?

I know that external contactor should be related to acknowledge of some condition, could be also safety ones, and I cannot leave it skipped in normal run, but for quick system diagnose only, I'd like to save time to check each wire and possible issue, especially if I'm still not sure that there is no other issues.

Could someone, please, advice me where to put the bridge and skip mentioned condition quickly.

Many thanks for support.

Schelle

• Supongo que se refiere a las cadenas de seguridad de la placa del operador, ¿verdad?

¿Qué cadena de seguridad no está presente, AS GS o SS?

• For future searches of this error, the fix is to jumper panel unit terminals X3-3 to X3-4 and X4-3 to X4-4 as shown below.

It's also described as CONT1 & CONT2 signals for external contactors in the Installation & commissioning section of the S4Cplus M2000 Product manual, procedures.

Advertising from our partners