how to see how many cycles(loops) have been completed?

• Hey guys, happy 2020 :smiling_face:

Am quite new so please forgive my noob question, I'm using a .src file for our robot and it has a "FOR N_CYC=(Number)" function which tells the robot how many cycles to perform. However I am having issues with determining how many cycles has been completed, is there a way to add a function which displays this or does the control interface have an option to display this?

The robot is a KR90 R2700, connected to a KR C4 controller.

Thanks for your time

• Thank you for the advice Andrew, I have added "DECL INT N_CYC" before the INI, do you think this is an appropriate way to declare the number of cycles completed as an integer or would you recommend a different way of doing it?

• so I am able to see which cycle I am on now in variable > single but I am unable to to get it to show up in overview. I also have to pause the program in order to update the variable but at least it is now possible to see which cycle I am on xD

• You can declare N_CYC in the Config.dat and then it will be a global variable(DECL INT N_CYC=0).

In the next step, you can configure the variable in the configMon,you can refer to the manual for the Syster integrator where there is a chapter named configuring the variable overview(KSS 8.5: 6.9,KSS 8.3 :6.10).

Advertising from our partners