LBR IIWA R820 Profisafe Address

• Hello,
    i need help :loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face:.

Does anybody know how to set Profisafe address in iiwa? I know how to change it in KRC4, but i can't found this option in Sunrise.Workbench.
    When i try do it by Work Visual (entering here by ioconfiguration.wvs from workbench) and clicking on SafetyControl i get error: You have to add least one kinematic machine to the controller before opening the safety configuration! I also havent found any informations in documentation.

Please, help...

• Before you configure ProfiSafe address, please make sure the option named KUKA.SUNRISE PROFINET M/S has been installed , then go to the stationSetup-Configuration where you can find it (You can refer to the picture as attached.)

AS for the error ,please check if the right robot type was coupled with the controller( See Topology as pictured shown)

• Thank you panicmode and AndrewWang! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
    Stupid mistake, i forget to install Profinet option... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

If somebody will have similar problem (doing it for first time) you have to:
    - install option from Kuka documentation (included on CD) - (from workbench) -> Help -> Install New Software -> Add
    - check the box next to Kuka Sunrise Profinet M/S (Stationsetup -> Software)
    - and then change profisafe address on Configuration tab.

Remember to upload configuration to controller.

Advertising from our partners