GIGE camera for r-30iB mate plus

• Hi

Dear My friends,

The Controller is R-30iB mate plus , has one port for CVX digital camera for pick & place (coaxial cable)and irvision option work with that as well, but i need to connect GIGE camera to controller for flaw detection after pick up the piece.

Would you please instruct me and reply bellow items.

- I don't know which port is use for GIGE camera (as attach file)

-Every gige camera can connect to fanuc robot or special brand and model ?

- How can i check my controller has it this option or no(gige camera)

- What about Sony xc 56, can i connect it also to controller?

- Is there any multiplexer for this controller , that can connect 4 cvx digital camera to controller ?

- I need any document about connect gige camera and irvision specification .

Many thanks.

• This is my understanding:

I don't know which port is use for GIGE camera (as attach file)

There is a dedicated port in the controller. It is the ethernet jack that is by itself (left-most in your image)

-Every gige camera can connect to fanuc robot or special brand and model ?

Not sure. They use Basler cameras but I don't know if they are restricted to cameras provided by Fanuc.

- How can i check my controller has it this option or no(gige camera)

Menu->Next->System->Version

There should be a button for OrderFill (you may have to press NEXT key). This will show all of the installed options.

- What about Sony xc 56, can i connect it also to controller?

I don't know.

- Is there any multiplexer for this controller , that can connect 4 cvx digital camera to controller ?

Fanuc offers a multiplexer for CXV cameras. Each multiplexer can attach to 3 cameras. If you need more than 3 cameras, then you need to daisy-chain 2 multiplexers.

- I need any document about connect gige camera and irvision specification .

It is going to be a difficult job if you don't have access to documentation on Fanuc CRC.

• If you go onto the robots web server>iRVision>Vision Devices it should show a selection for GigE Cameras. If you see that then you are good to go. I have only tested it with the Basler camera that Fanuc provides.

You cannot use the sony xc 56 camera with the plus controllers. That camera is obsolete and not compatible with the new controllers.

If you are using CXV then you can purchase the multiplexer. For GigE i believe you just use an industrial Ethernet switch.

When I used the Basler GigE camera it was plug and play.

• Dear my freinds

Many thanks for your favor.

There is no gige camera selection on vision device in irvision web.

And in menu>version just gige port is availbe not gige camera

It seems i couldn't not use gige camera at my controller

But what is the multiplexer order number for cxv cameras compatible with this controller

Many Thanks

Advertising from our partners