ALARM 4224

• We are facing 4224 alarm which is about Memo on. I read the alarm manual and did all the instructions in the alarm manual but the alarm still exists. please guide me with this what should i do?

Regards

• 4224 MEMOPLAY FILE ERROR An error occurred in memory play file. -1 An error occurred in control process for memory play file. Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    (2)If the alarm occurs again, save the CMOS.BIN in maintenance mode, and then contact your Yaskawa representative about occurrence status (operating procedure).
    -2 The arrangement address information is destroyed for memory play file system. Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    (2)If the alarm occurs again, save the CMOS.BIN in maintenance mode, and then contact your Yaskawa representative about occurrence status (operating procedure).
    -3 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -4 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -5 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -6 (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -7 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -8 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -9 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -10 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -11 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -12 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -13 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.
    -14 Software operation error occurred (1)Reset the alarm, and then try again.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners