Create a rotating conveyor in iRPickPro

• So I just started working on an iRPickPro cell and I've checked all the options in the properties of the conveyors, not a single one of them has anything to do with a rotating conveyor.

I want to create a cell similar to this one (forward to 0:37):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will be using a different robot and I can't figure out how to make the rotating table in Roboguide iRPickPro? I managed to make a rotating table in PickPro with an Encoder and Line Tracking, but it seems to be different in iRPickPro.

• You probably want to do picktool if you have the cell teach the stations for tracking and import it to pick pro from the robots. Under setup in the teach pendant you can go to the picktool screen and change your outfeed to circle tracking type then f4 set trk frm. Teaching it may be tricky in roboguide but its doable thats why i suggest starting with a backup. You can do an ethernet slave setup through RIPE for the encoder or multiplexer. So you need a tracking schedule for robot1 pick lin and place circ robot2 pick circ place lin. robot1 outfeed should be put part in que and trigger cond angle. this should get you closer. I am not sure about the cad to accompany it i think pick tool will generate and move targets regardless if set up correctly.

• You probably want to do picktool if you have the cell teach the stations for tracking and import it to pick pro from the robots. Under setup in the teach pendant you can go to the picktool screen and change your outfeed to circle tracking type then f4 set trk frm. Teaching it may be tricky in roboguide but its doable thats why i suggest starting with a backup. You can do an ethernet slave setup through RIPE for the encoder or multiplexer. So you need a tracking schedule for robot1 pick lin and place circ robot2 pick circ place lin. robot1 outfeed should be put part in que and trigger cond angle. this should get you closer. I am not sure about the cad to accompany it i think pick tool will generate and move targets regardless if set up correctly.

Thanks for the suggestions! However I am not trying to rebuild the same exact simulation, I am doing another simulation and it is just a simulation for now, I dont have the hardware, I just need to make that rotating table, but when I add a conveyor in iRPickPro it just gives me linear conveyors. It will also be just a single robot.

• Sorry I just read the post again. Are your parts randomly placed or a pocketed table or randomly placed and found by vision?

They will be randomly placed on the table, they will be falling on top of it from another conveyor, then the robot will pick them and place them on a 3rd conveyor with correct orientation: https://prnt.sc/qd1hh3

I changed the tracks chedule to a circle for one of the conveyors, but the conveyor still appears as linear one, the boundries did change, but I dont know how to generate a rotary table: https://prnt.sc/qd1tm7

Advertising from our partners