TC_Online Glitch

• HI

All,

Well, Well I got Issues with TC_Online When I was monitoring 2 registers with values negative and I let TC_Online run; suddenly come up an error message and the TP got inhibited, I tried to disable the TC_Online but without success, so tried to stop the monitoring through TC_Online Menú but the TP froze. The way to fixed it; was loaded an image.

Please see the .jpg file

Someone can explain to me why did happen?

• Whenever I see an OS-144, I immediately take a maintenance backup, it can be found just under the "All of Above" backup in the backup menu. The error can be caused by almost anything, and the only way I've been able to fix it is to send in a backup that was during the error to Fanuc for them to diagnose the problem.

Sometimes this error is very random (annoying) and sometimes it can be re-created. Hopefully your's is the later, as the former can take months or years to actually get to the bottom of the former.

• I have had that same situation before and it was caused by the values being written to the register corrupting the register memory. I don't think your issue is related to TC online.

How exactly is the servo motor setting those register values? Is it a fanuc motor?

• Hi Dear Forum users,

Is there a system variable or something we need to turn on first to enable the TC_ONLINE command?

I got "INTP-440(MAIN)Stopped by TC_ONLINE" fault when robot ran the code below at line 4,

1: LBL[1] ;

2: ;

3: TC_ONLINE ENABLE ;

4: TC_ONLINE (R[20]=1);

Thanks.

• Hi HawkMe

I can't see TC_ONLINE in the "INST" menu list, so suppose it's not enabled?

I edited those four lines of code and loaded to the robot, then changed R[20] to 0 and ran the robot and got the error message.

Thanks.

• Code
    $MIX_LOGIC.$USE_TCOL
    $MIX_LOGIC.$USE_TCOLSIM
    $MIX_LOGIC.$TCOL_WARN
    $MIX_LOGIC.$TCOL_ENB

Here are 4 system variables related to TC Online. I believe you need the 1st and 4th one listed set to true.

• Thanks HawkME for the info.

But every time the condition in tc_online is not satisfied, the "INTP-440(MAIN)Stopped by TC_ONLINE" fault pops up and program won't resume even tc_online condition is true later.

Is it something to do with the alarm setup?

• DID YOU CHECK YOUR MENU/CONFIG?

Maybe you know it, but you need to use the tc online as a negative sentence with (!)

Did you try to disable de tc_online when the robot arrives home?

TC_online monitoring all time until you disable it. or robot gets the status that you need!

I recommend doing a macro to disable it whenever you need it. (MF)

Tlalóc<br />Always take it easy!!!!!

Advertising from our partners