HandlingPro import backup

• Hi,

my name is Arcadi and I'm new in Fanuc Robotics world. So, I would like to study all of this subject using the HandlingPro simulation.

I have a backup of a real situation, and I would like to execute the process, but I have the next errors (I've attached a photo).

* SRVO-409 DCS SSO Servo Disconect

* SRVO-408 DCS SSO Ext Emergency Stop

* SRVO-407 DCS SSO Fence Open

* SRVO-406 DCS SSO SVOFF input

Do you know how to disable these errors?

• AD
  • DCS is complaining because it is not getting those signals from a safety PLC.

You will have to disable DCS, or disable the SAFEIO mapping in the DCS menu that is driving those faults.

In SAFEIO it would be a CSI bit, but which one depends on how it is mapped. The CSI bit would be mapped to a SSO bit, so look for what is driving those.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here!

• DCS is complaining because it is not getting those signals from a safety PLC.

You will have to disable DCS, or disable the SAFEIO mapping in the DCS menu that is driving those faults.

In SAFEIO it would be a CSI bit, but which one depends on how it is mapped. The CSI bit would be mapped to a SSO bit, so look for what is driving those.

Thanks Nation.

How can I disable the SAFEIO mapping? Which menu can I find this request?

• Hi everybody,

I've find where is:

* In the workspace menu, at left screen

* open Robot Controllers with +

* open Robot Controller1 with +

* Double click at the robot

* In the new menu, click on the button "Serialize Robot"

* In the new menu, select "6.Robot Options"

* Search DCS and descelect all the options

* Next

* Next

* Finish

• While that works... It is like having a hangnail, and solving the problem by cutting the finger off. I like keeping DCS enabled, but safety comms disabled, so I can verify paths against existing DCS zones.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here!

• While that works... It is like having a hangnail, and solving the problem by cutting the finger off. I like keeping DCS enabled, but safety comms disabled, so I can verify paths against existing DCS zones.

Hello,

How do you disbale "safety comms" in Roboguide Simulation.

Thank you