Backup Problem

• Hello Friends

My harddisk isn't working and dont image backup :thinking_face: İ find another backup images but my old kss 5.2 new kss 5.6.12 old i/o configuration vs forgot me . İ have old back up archive.zip :smiling_face: but i upload new backup archive.zip . Not upload help me How İ do it ? Thank you İ need idea :smiling_face: my English is bad :grinning_squinting_face:

• Unzip the newest Archive, and hand-copy the files you need into the correct directories on the robot. This will probably require using a USB drive, and the copy&paste functions on the KCP File Navigator screen.

IO configuration files will have to be copied into the correct directory on the robot's C drive, followed by a reboot. The directory should be C:/KRC/Roboter/INIT, roughly -- look for the directory that contains IOSYS.INI

You may need to copy $CONFIG.DAT from the Archive into the RAMdrive (robot icon, above the C: drive in the directory tree), /R1/System/. It will most likely be necessary to deselect the SPS first.

Advertising from our partners