NTED and NTED2 warning

• Hi guys. I think I have a problem with teach pendant:

TP

When I connect it to the R-J3iB everything works fine but when I want to use it with newer cabinet - R-30iA i get these errors:

SRVO-275 NTED2 status abnormal

SRVO-232 NTED input

• massula

Approved the thread.
  • But this TP was used with 30iA cabinet for a lobg time with no problems. This only happened some time ago, seems like there's a problem with this TP and a new one will be needed.

• Dumb question, but in your newer R30ia cabinet, do you have the NTED Jumper in place or are you using the NTED? At our plant electricians sometimes don't always screw the NTED jumper back into the front of the cabinet, and/or we have have the pins damaged on the NTED jumper if it was hit by a cart for example.

• I think the problem is with TP. If it works with rj3ib then I'll just leave it together. But is it 100% save to use this TP with rj3ib cabinet? Isnt this cabinet too old for this TP?

• Nice to reply your question here

For "SRVO-275 NTED2 status abnormal" error: a chain alarm was detected with the NTED signal.
    Try Following actions to remove the error:

(Action 1): This alarm may be issued when the DEADMAN switch is pressed to a proper position or is operated very slowly. In such a case, release the DEADMAN switch once completely then press the DEADMAN switch again.

(Action 2):Check whether the circuitry connected to the dual input signal (NTED) is faulty.

(Action 3):Check whether the timing of the dual input signal (NTED) satisfies the timing specification

(Action 4): Replace the teach pendant cable.

(Action 5): Replace the teach pendant.

(Action 6):Replace the emergency stop board.

(Action 7): Replace the mode switch on the operator's panel.Before executing the (Action 8), perform a complete controller back up to save all your programs
    and settings.

(Action 8):Replace the main board.

Hope this was helpful. :smiling_face:

Advertising from our partners