Fronius CMT & Fanuc R-J3ib

• I was wondering if anyone is familiar with setting these systems up. Currently I am working in job mode on the Fronius and I can't get anything else to work. I was reading that you could set up the I/O manually the Fronius weld library was not 100% necessary. Can someone she'd some light on this for me?

Fanuc ArcMate 120iB

R-J3ib

Fronius transpuls synergic 4000 CMT

Connection ETHERNET IP

• I have setup Fronius Weld Equipment Option on R-30iA, it should be similar. The software automatically maps the required I/O at controlled start based on how many arms are connected to the controller. I would not recommend manually mapping I/O unless you are familiar with the signals that are required by the Fronius.

Not sure what you mean by "can't get anything else to work"... provide more information. To switch the operation mode (Job Mode -> Synergic), you need to change that under the process select in the weld schedule.

• If you are referring to the Fronius and not being able to change setting then you need to turn it to internal on the Fronius.

defaults - system

interface set up

Welding perimeters ( external )

changes external to internal then you can edit on the weld set but remember to change it back

J

Advertising from our partners