I would like to ask for advice about problem in ABB Multimove freezing.
I have 2xABB IRC5 1200 Master/Slave
Problem is happening only sometimes so:
- Operator is entering the station with robots, which is done by TRAP routine at robot side (After robot allows enterance, PLC will shut down task and motors)
- After leaving the station, operator press reset button and restart robots tasks (MotorsOn - Start), mostly it works
- Sometimes however, after robot gain Start from PLC, only one task start its movement with PP. (more in pictures below) ROB1 is stucked without a PP according FlexPendant (but in RS i saw he is waiting at the begining of SystemStart routine. ROB2 is already OK and just waiting until ROB1 reach its destination. Main problem i think is, that FlexPendant has a message "Remote Write Access in Auto" which means the PLC is sending something but it is not (in this point we are stucked)
- Both robots has a short Event Routines (Start & Stop, visible on the picture below) which is only for reset enterance to station & deactivation of CSS (because of manual mode)
- I created a messages to log, so i saw before this frozen state that: ROB2 was finishing his Event-Start without problem, but ROB1 didnt even start it.
- From PLC there is no robot system input active at this point
- Also System Inputs are not overrided (checked with trace & watched in PLC as SystemInputBusy)
- Quick solution is use StartAtMain (which stops the task and reset both program pointers, but its not what we want to do every time operator enter stations.)
I will be grateful for any advices or tips. Thanks.