SRVO - 419 PROFisafe comm error 1,1

• I have study German when i was 10 years old in school but i don't remember nothing.

Nobody want's do know that, sorry.

Did you find the 'Konfiguration', otherwise look for the number 6 in front of a german word after pressing 'Menu'. Or post a picture after pressing 'Menu',

'General' may be 'Allgemein'.

• Hi

I have the same problem profisafe error, I already check my F-Adress from PLC and connections and everything looks ok but still don't get any feedback from PLC safety, is a new robot in the line and the safety was working before in PLC, do u have another idea?

I was wondering about the safety card in the robot but idk how to check that, also I already change the robot and still the same.

• Hi

I have the same problem profisafe error, I already check my F-Adress from PLC and connections and everything looks ok but still don't get any feedback from PLC safety, is a new robot in the line and the safety was working before in PLC, do u have another idea?

I was wondering about the safety card in the robot but idk how to check that, also I already change the robot and still the same.

Did you solve the problem?

• Do you have the same problem? If yes, please provide more information, e.g. controller type, PROFINET option which is used on the robot, details about your PROFINET and PROFIsafe settings on robot and PLC side.

Thank you for your reply. I found the issue. The Fanuc R-30iB Plus controller (with PROFINET FANUC BOARD A05B-2600-J084 and PROFINET Safety A05B-2600-J931) was right configured. The problem was on PLC (S7-1515F-2 PN) side: reset PROFIsafe-FB (ACK_REQ -> ACK_REI).

• Thank you for your reply. I found the issue. The Fanuc R-30iB Plus controller (with PROFINET FANUC BOARD A05B-2600-J084 and PROFINET Safety A05B-2600-J931) was right configured. The problem was on PLC (S7-1515F-2 PN) side: reset PROFIsafe-FB (ACK_REQ -> ACK_REI).

What do you mean by reboot?

• La configuración se realiza de acuerdo con los manuales, en el lado del plc no hay errores de PROFIsafe, en el lado del robot el estado de PROFISafe es "En ejecución", iPar_CRC se recibe y se empareja, pero el controlador muestra "SRVO-419 DCS PROFIsafe comm. Error 1.1.". La sincronización segura de entrada/salida tampoco funciona.

El programa de seguridad no lleva a cabo la reinserción.

En el lado de la seguridad del PLC, no estamos recibiendo la señal ACK_REI, por lo tanto, estamos forzando la señal ACK_REQ a 1, al hacerlo tampoco se restablece la falla.

Advertising from our partners