JRC Controller in Motosim

• Not that I know of. JRC is a Denso product, not Yaskawa. Denso uses WinCaps software and were the RC5 controller.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Are you talking about the Motoman controller JRC? I don't think so, I think MRC was the first one supported in Motosim. Do you have a JRC robot working? That would be awesome, I have seen RX robots still running until today, It doesn't surprise me. :hi-bye:

Motoman controllers:

RX-JRC-ERC-MRC-XRC-NX-DX100-FS100-DX200

Hero for fun, I'll help you when I'm bored.

• JRCs ran in the early 2000s. It ran towards the end of XRC and into NX100. Most were probably used on the autosorter cells. Original JRC was the Denso RC5 controller. Believe autosorters went into the RC7 or 8 generations.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Are you talking about the Motoman controller JRC? I don't think so, I think MRC was the first one supported in Motosim. Do you have a JRC robot working? That would be awesome, I have seen RX robots still running until today, It doesn't surprise me. :hi-bye:

Motoman controllers:

RX-JRC-ERC-MRC-XRC-NX-DX100-FS100-DX200

Yes, is JRC controller with a UPJ robot. The university where I study have one . I learned Motomam programming in one 94's MRC controller, have seen one JRC working side by side with this MRC but never heard before of RX controller.

Rafael Schroer

Motoman & ABB OLP Programmer

• RX was in between the RG and the ERC. Ran from 1983-1988. Awful to try to calibrate the tcp.

Advertising from our partners