Can't load from FTP server

• I would like to be able to load jobs from a FTP server with a dx200. I have created a ftp server and set it up on the controller but when I I press "load" i dont even get to the "ftp load" screen.

I have set RS005=0

The connection between the controller and my pc (thorugh ethernet) works fine and Im able to add and delete jobs from a command prompt

The attached wordfile has screen shots of all the settings.

Does something look off or am I missing something?

• It seems to me that your files are in the root folder of your FTP server (content of / @ 192.168.0.20). Did you try to leave the "DIRECTORY" field of the FTP profile empty?

There are 2 rules for success:

1. Never reveal everything you know,

• It seems to me that your files are in the root folder of your FTP server (content of / @ 192.168.0.20). Did you try to leave the "DIRECTORY" field of the FTP profile empty?

I just tried it and the result is exactly the same . It says “Date accessed with other function”

• How does this motodci32 work? I know there is gsi but I have never heard of motodci Is there a manual and software or dll like Motocom? Thank you

• Hi,

i want to transfer file with FTP between DX100 and laptop, but in may case, i couldn't fine FTP in Ex Memory. how do you find it? could you tell me please?

Advertising from our partners