Homeposition only for robotaxes

• Our system is KRC4 8.5.7 HF1 and KR 90 R3100 extra HA.
    The robot will be mounted on a linear track, that is kinematically integrated.
    I should want a signal that my robotaxes are within a certain range, as is for the homepos, but not
    evaluating the external axis. If the six robotaxes are within a parametrised range the bit should be true, no matter where the linear track is.
    This could be solved by configuring axisworkspaces. The only thing that I dislike here is that for the external axes you can only set the ranges to maximum of
    software limit switches. Normally axes should stop when reaching the software limit, but I suppose it is not impossible that the actual position is slightly higher then the software limit.
    In that case my statusbit would never become high.
    Alternative could also be a program in the submit interpreter.

Normally axes should stop when reaching the software limit, but I suppose it is not impossible that the actual position is slightly higher then the software limit.

I don't. You will not have a problem. You can't teach a position on the software limits. It might be possible if there are calculated positions, but then You can substract 0.1mm from limit an will not have a problem.

Advertising from our partners