KUKA.EthernetKRL and OfficeLite

• Where can I find the router program?

Nevermind, I found some cmd commands to execute in the VM that do the work of the router program:

Create connection:

netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenaddress=192.168.0.1 listenport=23 connectaddress=172.31.2.200 connectport=23

I configured the ports to be the same for simplicity once deployed to an actual controller (for KLI).

The listen IP/port are the ones defined in the .xml config file, while the contact is the external system (OL VM has an IP of 172.31.2.140)

Delete connection:

netsh interface portproxy delete v4tov4 listenaddress=192.168.0.1 listenport=23

I've made some .bat files for convenience (in my case I use 2 connections, one being Telnet)

• Good day, i am trying to connect exteral app by ethernet KRL, searched the OfficeLite folders ,there is no track of this software (Kuka Router) (KSS 8.5 OfficeLite)

where it can be obtained ? Kuka Expert - also no results , only documentation.

• Ethernet KRL option - Installed, there is Example server program there, but the KUKA_Router program , mentioned on this thread - can not be found there... it is kinda external

• correct, it is it is not part of EtherentKRL.

not sure how when and where i got my Router.exe, maybe it was already in one of the many OfficeLite versions i used, maybe i got it from Xpert, honestly do not remember... but it is a KUKA product, it is copyrighted so it is not something i am willing to share. Simple solution is to go to the source and contact KUKA.

if it is already on your OL, install Everything and search for it. it takes seconds. this is one of the handy tools mentioned in READ FIRST.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• thank you, Everything tool is really fast =) , my officelite is with KSS 8.5 i've tried to find the router tool, but i think it is from older versoin of OL , in 8.5 there is no track of it

• thank you, Everything tool is really fast =) , my officelite is with KSS 8.5 i've tried to find the router tool, but i think it is from older versoin of OL , in 8.5 there is no track of it

KUKA.router program was part of the KUKA.Ethernet KRL option on KRC2ed05(if you used for example motherboard's ethernet port, you needed the KUKA.router to setup connection to external device), on the KRC4 KUKA.Ethernet KRL packages it wasn't present anymore with that package...

• KUKA.router program was part of the KUKA.Ethernet KRL option on KRC2ed05(if you used for example motherboard's ethernet port, you needed the KUKA.router to setup connection to external device), on the KRC4 KUKA.Ethernet KRL packages it wasn't present anymore with that package...

so old =( ok

• The router.exe belongs to KUKA.Proconos package for the KR C4. You should ask KUKA to provide it.

In terms of compatibility, it can work with almost all the 8.x KSS, including 8.3 to 8.6. I haven't tested with Kss 8.7 so far.

• EKI is a nickname for EthernetKRL. it is a paid tech option for KRCs. it allows data exchange using standard TCP/UDP. SUB file is just a plain text program file that can be used to run something in the background. you can edit it at will. that is not EKI. EKI consists of binary files (among other things). This part is proprietary and already compiled so you cannot edit it. you can create own KRL programs (SRC or SUB) and configurations to make use of EKI functionality.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Why EthernetKRL Server is like that? If anyone know, please let me know thank you

Some error occur while check IP-address

An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

• like 'what'?

servers are main target of any security and it is likely that access to server is blocked by firewall. if that is not the case...are you sure you are using correct network settings? are you sure that server is actually running? can you connect to server directly using some other software?

3) read 1 and 2

• Help me

I run EthernetKRL Server with 192.168.1.96 : 59152 (my ethernetIP host PC)

My Kss IP: 192.168.1.197.

I aslo open port by add new Rule in FireWall and I turn off FireWall

I config XML and create Eki.sub like image below. I don't meet any error about EthernetKRL Connection. But my Server can't read anything.

view?usp=sharingview?usp=sharingview?usp=sharingview?usp=sharingview?usp=sharing

Folder Image Setting

Edited once, last by Huyaqua ().

• I don't meet any error about EthernetKRL Connection.

No errors at all?

Post actual program code, using code frames. Don't post screenshots of files.

Your Subnet Mask is wrong. The IP range 192.168.0.* is a reserved internal subnet in the KRC4. Your KLI IP of 192.168.1.1 is okay, but the subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 means that the KLI and internal subnets overlap, and this is not allowed. Switch to 255.255.255.0, or use an IP for the KLI that is different in the second quad as well as the 3rd and 4th.

• No errors at all?

Your Subnet Mask is wrong. The IP range 192.168.0.* is a reserved internal subnet in the KRC4. Your KLI IP of 192.168.1.1 is okay, but the subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 means that the KLI and internal subnets overlap, and this is not allowed. Switch to 255.255.255.0, or use an IP for the KLI that is different in the second quad as well as the 3rd and 4th.

Thank you so so much. I will try it.

• No errors at all?

I try like you said. My EthernetKRL don't have any fault. Eki.sub is running continuously. But nothing occur.

From my Vmware, I ping to my host PC 192.168.1.96 : 59152 successfully

Edited once, last by Huyaqua ().

Advertising from our partners