Cannot Deploy WV Code

• KSS V8.3.11, KRC 4,KR16L6-2

Application: Mig welding and Plasma Cutting with toolchanger

I have been working on this system on and off for a few years, customer decided to add a plasma cutter to the arsenal so we did. Now I am having issues deploying work visual and generating code. I have not changed any settings from what we previously did and software versions have not been updated.

Error is as follows:

11:14:48 AM Unable to generate code for project <FultonPVWelding03>! Reason: Method 'CreateFileWithDefaultContent' in type 'KukaRoboter.ArcTechAdvanced.CodeGeneration.CodeInjection.ResourceRedirectionFileProvider' from assembly 'KukaRoboter.ArcTechAdvanced, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

TIA

• you are not doing it correctly. this is correct order for KSS8.3

1. tech packages must be installed on controller, in correct order

2. cold boot with reload files

3. you need to make sure that WoV is installed and configured correctly. that includes getting KOPs from current controller and integrating them into your WoC. Note: you need to do this every time KOP version changes or installed KOPs on controller are different from what you have in your WoV right now. Watch for correct order - consider dependencies. for example ArcTech Advanced requires ArcTech Basic. therefore you must first integrate ArcTecBasic, before trying to integrate ArcTech Advanced. Correct order can be determined by reading manuals of tech packages.

4. configure network for connecting to controller (KLI or KSI)

5. get project from controller

6. make changes and deploy...

i don;t think you have does correctly steps 2 and 3 (definitely 3) which is why you get the errors.

For KSS 8.5 order is a bit different:

1. get KOPs from controller (they will be on D:\KUKA_OPT or similar)

2. install WoV

3. integrate KOPs and DTMS into WoV

4. setup KLI or KSI

5. get project from controller

6. modify and deploy

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners