T2 MODE SELECTOR

• insufficient information, check pinned topic READ FIRST

what exact controller version, what exact KSS, is the mode selector switch on the cabinet or on teach pendant...

Btw, why would you want T2? First thing everyone does is make sure that T2 is disabled. Check if T2 is allowed in your country and what requirements are imposed to use it.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• It is a kuka KR C1 Kss V2.3.24 and is the pendant selector switch in which it is changed by means of a key.

The question of T2 asked why an expert who has worked with robots told me that to run a program it is necessary to go through T2 mode and I really do not know if it is correct.:frowning_face:

• Some robots don't even have T2.

T1 is manual mode with speed restriction. max speed is 250mm/sec.. if reachable at all.

T2 is manual mode without any speed restriction so robot can move at 100%

In manual mode (T1/T2) operator can open cell door, walk inside cell and move robot while next to it. But since in T2 mode robot can move at maximum speed, this is very dangerous.

For that reason T2 is not allowed, or.... maybe allowed in special circumstances. For example in Canada this MAY be used but.... the list of additional requirements is rather long and cumbersome to meet. basically it is deterrent. nobody in their right mind would want T2 unless they really really needed it.

so called expert that suggested to rookie to use T2 should be questioned for doing so.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you very much panic mode it has become clear to me thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.

I have another idea about how to deactivate grippers licenses that the robot no longer uses? For this question is it necessary to open a new thread?:thinking_face:

Advertising from our partners