IR Vision

• Setting up IR Vision for the first time. How do I change the orientation of the cordinates fed back from the camera??

First it was moving X offset into X position, but was the wrong direction from what I needed.

SO then I created a frame -90R off so it would orient the way I needed, but then it was now putting the offset into the Y offset (As I wanted), but then when I used the VROFFSET, it still added that offset to the X position.

So I guess I'm a little confused on how it gets the orientation and moves the values. Any help would be appreciated!

Note: For now, I'm moving the value in the VR into a PR and putting it where I need it, but I'm sure there's a better way.

Thank you!

• Here's how I do it.

1. Program the user frame to the calibration grid used for vision calibration.

2. Calibrate the Camera vision.

3. Program vision find.

4. Program TP program to use vision find and user frame in step 1.

Now both should be in the same alignment.

• Hi

This a little bit old post but I havent seen a solution so I'm posting what I will do

1) If I have time I would do the calibration again until I get the proper orientation

2)

Note: For now, I'm moving the value in the VR into a PR and putting it where I need it, but I'm sure there's a better way.

That's a good to do it, there's nothing wrong with that. Actually you could actually offset the PR value if you vision is not perfect

Retired but still helping

Advertising from our partners