DX100 current feedback error 1547

• Hi guys,

DX100 controller with HP20 manipulator started giving 1547 alarm.

As background info: It first started to happen yesterday and happened rarely - after reset robot kept working for multiple hours. Now it stops right after it tries to start moving.

The sub code is 2006 - does anyone know what this sub code means? (I was expecting a sub code that show me the specific axis.)

Thanks in advance

• Thanks for the reply!

Could you please tell me where did you get this info. (Could not find it from alarmlist.)

Is it like 6 - last axis (T-axis)?

• If you press the SELECT key on the alarm, in the details, it should show [200x]. Farther down the screen it would say X is the axis. 1=S, 2=L, and so forth.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• I pressed SELECT on the alarm and looked through what it showed. Could not find that [200x] clarification tho.

Later found out that it is written in DX100 Maintenance manual (RE-CHO-A108).

Anyway T-axis was correct, thanks!

Update about my problem:

Today I figured out that problem was not with the servo (tried another servo) and not in the cable (disconnected servo power cable from the amplifier).

So I took out amp 6, opened it up and looked at the boards and components (I did not have a spare amplifier).

Nothing was burnt and everything seemed fine with a multimeter - only some moisture damage.

I resoldered all the pins of the connectors and cleaned boards (3 were in the amplifier) with IPA.

Robot has been working for ~7 hours straight since that with no problems (before it gave the alarm only by powering the servos), hope for the best.

Advertising from our partners