Touch.Sense for KRC2 request

• no way..... KRC2 is retired but even hardware parts are provided for 10 years after retirement which is not yet through.

what KSS? which country you are in?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Article number 00-181-673 is KUKA.TouchSense V1.3 for several KSS versions for KRC2 including yours. I would expect it to be offered till 2024.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• TouchSense uses the Fast Measure inputs, correct? So, is it the software or the hardware that KUKA Bulgaria says is not supported? I could maybe see the hardware package being discontinued, but the software? No.

What are you trying to do with TouchSense? If it's just base offsets, it might be possible to create your own. You could also try asking KUKA about MeasureTech -- that's basically TouchSense without any of the arc-welding seam-following tech.

• Thank you!

Do you think it is possible to find with another KUKA office?

It is not KUKA Bulgaria, but the Hungarian office... The said the software is discontinued (Arc.Tech and Touch.Sense) and cannot be offered anymore :frowning_face:

What i need is the robot to find properly the welding seam - there are more than 50 weld seams to be done on the same product so it needs to be checked if there are any bent or moved parts.

I will ask for MeasureTech, lets see if it is available...

Advertising from our partners