KR C2 - Control panel (KCP) menu keys and soft keys not wotking (disabled?)

• As MOM said, the I/O Configuration Errors can be blocked by commenting each driver in the DRIVERS section of C:\KRC\ROBOTER\INIT\IOSYS.INI.

Each driver that is not commented out (;) will be started when the robot boots, and since you have none of the hardware this robot was originally configured to communicate with, each of those drivers will throw an error.

Once you're ready to try connecting devices to the robot, you will need to examine the motherboard to see what I/O cards the robot still has.

The Mastering errors are b/c the axes need to be re-zero'd. Unless you have an EMT, you'll probably have to do this using the Dial Mastering method. This should be done using the correct dial indicator adapter, but can be done by feel if you're careful.

• There was connected Wago 750-306 with 750-402, 750-504 modules, but I have forgotten to make physical connection with the MFC card ! That is the reason of the Configuration error I/O driver DN2DRV presence, probably.

• I mean probably, because it has been worked previously, with the same configuration. I think the same, there may exist another reasons. I'll give a try next days and we'll see.

Edited once, last by Gocea ().

• It is high accuracy robot, so I have to reinstall Floppy installation data including the Pid file. Is it possible the mastering data to be keept there too ?

• In this case, pid file is at installation floppy and during installation it is transfered to the RDW. Is there a possibility that there is mastering data that is transfered to the RDW in this way, too?

Another point:

Is there a way to obtain previous mastering data from RDW ?

• collect archive and check the content. PID file should be retrieved from RDC (RDW), along with programs, settings etc. you can also see mastery.log which is just a report. you cannot use that to master robot. to master robot you need mastering tool.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• it could be coincidence but it is also possible that whatever you did seem to have an effect. so question is what exactly did you do and what is the situation.

equipment may fail for number of reasons. older equipment has more of them.

usually due to poor maintenance or problems related to aging of components.

examples of poor maintenance could be poor routing of the cables. Usually this is due some fieldbus wiring, then if things are not left in good order, cables can be chewed up by the door or even pull on cards or other cables.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• it could be coincidence but it is also possible that whatever you did seem to have an effect. so question is what exactly did you do and what is the situation.

I just switch on pc using appropriate jumpers.

At the moment, I have a problem with Submit interpreter, it can not be started and the icon is greyed out.

In that dirrection I received some errors and I probably have to revert some older program files in program directory.

Would you like to give assistance how to solve the following main errors sample:

"Mirror file KRC:\R1\Program\hp248.dat not found on hard disk"

and successivelly

"File KRC:\R1\Program\hp248.dat is only found in the robot system and automatically will be deleted"

Where (in which folder) exactly the same file hp248.dat have to be present at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

Advertising from our partners