Kuka UserTech "Plasma Cutting Software Package"

• Hey guys,

I want to start by asking if anyone has created a user tech package to be used with plasma cutting. generally I would use the ArcTechBasic to do my plasma integration but we use a toolchanger and decided to go the route of mig welding 50% of time and plasma cutting the remainder of time.

The ATB/ATA wont allow duplicate integration and my only know how to get around this is to create a tech package with custom inline forms.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Mike

• Hypertherm Powermax 125

Arc Start, Arc Transfer and Voltage divider. I am way beyond installing orange edit lol.

There are no KFD files that exist for this application to my knowledge.

• As already mentioned....,

installing orange, gives you bunch of KFD files. Those are the same kind of files you need to create yourself when using UserTech.

They include inline form motion instructions for different KSS versions etc. (arctech too).

This collection of KFD files is a good starting point if you want to make your own inline form instructions in UserTech.

it is MUCH easier to try tweaking something that already works, than to create something from scratch yourself.

and post exact product VERSIONS of your KSS, UserTech etc. (read READ FIRST).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• KSS 8.3.11, UserTech 3.1.0

My question isnt as much how to create the Inline Forms, more interested in if this is the best route? Is there another workaround to do this?

I have Daimler TP code, open source so I am good with sample code.

• I have a similar question...

I want to integrate to a KRC2 robot a saf nertajet hp125 plasma.

What extra i/o options & software i need for krc2 ?

Also what cad-cam is suitable for plasma cutting & supports krl post processors ?

Advertising from our partners