Software Request to Fanuc - the robot forum bugs and wish list

• There is one thing which is very missing. Space-check areas in 4D position display. I cant see that in the 3D on pendant, only in Roboguide, and it would be useful in every application which i am programming :smiling_face:

• My Fanuc Roboguide software is giving license corrupted error that is because I think 30 days trial period is over. What can be done so that I can use this software again? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still, it didn't work. Please provide a solution to this today itself because I have to do a project on it in 1 day. Thank you in advance.

• PRASANNA GUNDE

Trial periods are there for a reason, do not ask in a public forum how to circumvent these measures or your membership here may be short lived.

Contact Fanuc themselves and ask them how to extend your trial period if possible.

• Thought of another one, from a usability stand point. Allow me to change from IF (...), JMP LBL[...] to IF (...), THEN or back without having to retype in all the conditionals.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

• ROBOT

Global and local variables, structures, arrays, being able to return values from functions.

Get the possibility to name points.

Proper if/else, select clauses. Remove the need to jump and allow to branch normally.

Remove line numbers.

Remove the ";" after comments.

Remove the need of an empty line at the end of the programs.

ROBOGUIDE

A watch window.

Faster interface.

A proper editor.

An improved error list.

• Being able to obtain a trial version of Roboguide without a F number. Trial versions are meant to be trials so you can "try before you buy." in the case of Roboguide, you have to have already bought a robot and have an F number so you can request a trial license.

• Compatibility with Google Chrome, or anything other than Internet Explorer.

This might have been changed in more recent versions, but V7.7, and I believe 8.30 only seem to support Internet Explorer to view the pendant in a web browser.

• Compatibility with Google Chrome, or anything other than Internet Explorer.

This might have been changed in more recent versions, but V7.7, and I believe 8.30 only seem to support Internet Explorer to view the pendant in a web browser.

It's possible, at least from version V9 and possibly late V8 versions.

• Compatibility with a space mouse would be most helpful. In all my other software, I can manipulate 3D objects with my handy dandy space mouse... not Roboguide. I have to go back to using a standard mouse, and it's very clunky at best.

Advertising from our partners