Help with Kuka robot errors

• I'm new in this forum. I am currently working with a Kuka kR200 robot and a kRC1 controller. This robot was bought a year ago and they never tested it so it has several problems.

The warning that appear are:

-CONFIGURATION ERROR I/O INTERBUS

-BLOCKED ACTIVE COMMANDS

we couldn't move the robot and we don't know where to start. We realized that the the power supply was no longer useful and we replaced it.

I need your help please!

Thanks

• edit IOSYS.INI file and commend out all fieldbus drivers that give you hard time. this was discussed many times.

to move robot, drives need to be enabled. this requires wiring safety circuit - usually X11 but it may be different on special editions (like VW etc.)

also in T1 you need to hold enabling switch...

check pinned topic READ FIRST. it tells how ask questions and choose how to provide key details.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello, here again, I had several problems with the 12v batteries and the CMOS battery (all the solutions to this I found in the forum :yesyesyes:). I was reading about what I have to do, and it's true I have to edit the iosys.ini file. The problem is that I don't know how to access that file, I can't find it :loudly_crying_face: Could you please tell me how to do it.:smiling_face:

• please, if you need forum help, formulate question properly. this is why i suggested reading READ FIRST topic. there are many controllers and KSS versions so be specific.

physically file is normally found in: C\KRC\Roboter\Init

getting to it is another story. normally you need to login as an Expert (platform specific), then navigate through menus (platform specific), to get to some file.

other option is to use search function and check out previous posts.

the only 'downside' to this is that one may learn something new...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners