Does this JBI file look okay to you? error 3190[13]

• Hi,

I'm using ROBODK software to generate the .JBI files our MPL800 robot using a dx100 controller.

I have some issues with the generated .JBI file. I’m not able to load the file into the robot. I get an error 3190: error in JOB data record [13](J:TESTX1 L:****) “Position data coordinates do not match relative job coordinates”

looking at the file itself I dont' quite understand why it has both ///posttype pulse and ///posttype base

///POSTYPE PULSE
    ///PULSE
    C00000=7646,14397,-64070,0,-41643,110036
    ///TOOL 9
    ///POSTYPE BASE

Also I don't understad this:
    SETE P00095 (1) 0
    SETE P00095 (2) 0
    SETE P00095 (3) 0
    SETE P00095 (4) 0
    SETE P00095 (5) 0
    SETE P00095 (6) 0
    SETTOOL TL#(9) P00095

The pulses/degree ratio is entered in robodk but I'm not sure that the values are correct. Could wrong values be the cause of not being able to load the JBi to the robot?

So my question is if you see something obviously wrong with the JBI fil?

I have talked with robodk and they think the file looks okay.

• The positions in the job you have are in Cartesian coordinate system (X/Y/Z). You robot my not have the relative job function to be able to use understand the Cartesian coordinates, or there is something in the job the controller does not like because the software that made the job is not from Yaskawa. It's like trying to get an app from your Apple phone to work on your Android phone.

• To add to Robodoc, the SETTOOL instruction would need to be turned on the real controller. It is part of the PMT option function.

SETE P00095 (1) 0

SETE P00095 (2) 0

SETE P00095 (3) 0

SETE P00095 (4) 0

SETE P00095 (5) 0

SETE P00095 (6) 0

SETTOOL TL#(9) P00095

These lines are setting the position variable P095 to all zeros. Same could be done with a SUB or a MUL instruction. The 0's are then being set into the tool data of tool 9.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• The positions in the job you have are in Cartesian coordinate system (X/Y/Z). You robot my not have the relative job function to be able to use understand the Cartesian coordinates, or there is something in the job the controller does not like because the software that made the job is not from Yaskawa. It's like trying to get an app from your Apple phone to work on your Android phone.

This might have something to do with it. The post processor used for generating the JBI file was named "Motoman_Cartesian" but yesterday robodk provided me with a different post processor that now seems to work. The JBI file genereted with this new post processor works and looks more "normal" to me without mixing ///POSTYPE PULSE and ///POSTYPE BASE

• Thank your for your replay. This actually seems quite clever and i can see the use for it in our application. Have to look into that as well

• Hello,

"The JBI file genereted with this new post processor works and looks more "normal" to me without mixing ///POSTYPE PULSE and ///POSTYPE BASE"

I know this is an old post, but I will try.

I'm having the same problem today. Can you please tell me what post processor did they provide to you? And how do I get one too?

Advertising from our partners