DispenseTool Dual Equipment Flow Command

• I am using DispenseTool v4.3 and have a dual equipment setup.

I have tried using all equipment type, I have setup the flow command to output to AO[1] on E1 and AO[2] on E2, both analog outputs are working.

However, when I run a Seal Schedule (both have Seal Schedules setup), only E1 outputs flow command.

• I am not familiar with DispenseTool, but I believe ArcTool commands for multiple equipment should be similar:

Code
    1:
    2:L P[1] 100mm/sec FINE Arc Start E1[1]
    3:Arc Start E2[1]
    4:

Are you starting and ending your second equipment like line 3 above?

• No, I am just calling the Seal Schedule with an SS command, and using an SE command to end it.

I'm not sure how new your software is but I do not believe there is anything like that in the version I am running

• From what I understand, DispenseTool uses Job programs and Process programs. If you have 2 or more arms on a controller, I believe you need a process program for each arm. You then define which equipment is used in each program under 'detail' when creating the program. You can then use a 'run' command to execute the Process1 program, and a 'call' command to execute Process2 program. Those instructions would go in the Job program.

Advertising from our partners