Access Y200 interface in OfficeLite

• Hello gentlemen. A little off topic.

Are there any ways to switch $USER_SAF in office lite?

I tried to change "machine.dat" file, but did not get a good result. :confused_face:

Also i tried to switch off $USER_SAF by custom plugin, which operate KRC via KukaRoboter.LegacyKrcServiceLib but aslo without succes.

I need to develop some KRL code by using $USER_SAF but don't know how I can simulate that on OfficeLite.

Small video for better understanding... -> Test

• you realize that you are testing in T1 mode?

even on a real robot $USER_SAF is ignored in T1.

also this is an output but - it is an system output (controlled by KSS).

one can control outputs - as long as they are not system outputs.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

you realize that you are testing in T1 mode?

Yes. It is keypoin for my app.

even on a real robot $USER_SAF is ignored in T1.

Very strange, on a real robot i use variable $USER_SAF in T1 and have no problems.

It seems $USER_SAF has a same behaviour as function is_key_pressed() on Office lite and doesnt simulate pressing.

For my task i decide to use $CYCFLAG[n] wich include one $USER_SAF and second var 'my_var'. On real robot my code will be have same functionality if 'my_var' == TRUE.

Anyway thanks for ansfer.

• exactly, $USER_SAF is signal telling that input used for safety fence is ok. but in T1 mode safety fence is ignored. to make it look ok, in T1 mode this signal is bypassed when enabling switch on smartPad is pressed (so called "deadman switch"). but this is NOT the safety fence.

regardless, $USER_SAF represents status and it is controlled by KSS. you cannot override it by your program.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi Mischa,

could you give a hint which *.dll you are using and how you access the shared memory?

• Hi Mischa,

could you give a hint which *.dll you are using and how you access the shared memory?

I programmed an interface to access all the variables in the Robot system for read and write. Having only problems to write Robot inputs in this way. If you are interested I can share.

• Hi Mischa,

Hi Pascal,

I use all standard libraries:

And accessing the shared memory is pretty trivial:

Feel free to share you use case :winking_face:

Advertising from our partners