KRC2 Fujitsu Siemens D1688-K32 GS1 motherboard manual

• I connect 1 intel ssd 120gb with 1 standard Sata cable through the Sata connector available on the mainboard as shown in the attached picture.

• I have a motherboard for the KUKA robot KRC2 that is not booting.
    No image appears and I would like to reprogram the bios to do a test.
    That's why I need the file to do the programming.

This file I am not finding to download.

The model of the MB: D1688-K32 GS 4

Did you manage to get it running again?

• Take the serial number of your robot and ask kuka for the file to do the firmware update.

If your mainboard is an official main board from kuka there should be no problem

Before you should check some capacitors and the battery of the main board

Helpful could also be the use the search function in this forum (there are already a lot of threads documented)

• Take the serial number of your robot and ask kuka for the file to do the firmware update.

If your mainboard is an official main board from kuka there should be no problem

Before you should check some capacitors and the battery of the main board

Helpful could also be the use the search function in this forum (there are already a lot of threads documented)

Thank you for your response. I will try to contact Kuka. One question, where can i find motherboard type?

It looks a lot like a D1688-K32 GS 4 but i can not find these numbers on it.

• you just need to provide serial number of the robot and/or the robot controller. KUKA will know that KPC and motherboard are in there. but if you really want to know, there are stickers on the motherboard. the actual thing that matters is the article number which in this case is 00-153-293

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• you just need to provide serial number of the robot and/or the robot controller. KUKA will know that KPC and motherboard are in there. but if you really want to know, there are stickers on the motherboard. the actual thing that matters is the article number which in this case is 00-153-293

you just need to provide serial number of the robot and/or the robot controller. KUKA will know that KPC and motherboard are in there. but if you really want to know, there are stickers on the motherboard. the actual thing that matters is the article number which in this case is 00-153-293

Thank you, i have the same number.

I contacted Kuka support today. Have to wait for their answer.

Advertising from our partners