Kuka Krc4 Aut Ex

• Hello friends

I work with the Kuka command very soon and have already done some applications in AUT mode.
    But in this new project I need to start a line with 3 robots in AUT EX mode.
    Trouble is, I've never done that.
    We already have a PLC programmer but I need to configure the controllers to receive these External commands.
    Could you help me with the instructions on how to make these settings
    Step by step.

Thanks for the attention of all involved.

• [size=1em]you are asking too much... forum is not a substitute for formal education. it is place to exchange ideas, not get someone do your job. step by step instructions are available at Kuka College. [/size]
    [size=1em][/size]
    [size=1em]if you don't want to take that training:[/size]
    [size=1em]1. read READ FIRST[/size]
    [size=1em]2. get manuals for your controller[/size]
    [size=1em]3. read them (at least parts that pertain to your project)[/size]
    [size=1em]4. if and when you get stuck, search forum topics that already cover it. [/size]
    [size=1em]5. if above does not work, ask for tips or clarification. [/size]

if that is not working for you, consider hiring someone knowledgeable / competent.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I would recommend reading through the "Operating and Programming Instructions for System Integrators" for your relevant KSS version.
    Section 6.18 Configuring Automatic External outlines the signals required for getting your robot moving via External Automatic.

Should be able to find Manual in this forum, or from your local KUKA support :dance2:

Advertising from our partners