move to must be shifted error in roboguide

• Hello, I accidentally bumped my robot out of place in roboguide, and now whenever I try to get a robot to move to one of it's position registers (which is in fact in reach), I get the error "Move to must be shifted". How do I resolve this error and get the robot to move normally again?

• "Move to must be shifted" has notihng to do with changing your robot's location in the workcell. Simply press the Shift key, and after that, press the "MoveTo" key.

• "Move to must be shifted" has notihng to do with changing your robot's location in the workcell. Simply press the Shift key, and after that, press the "MoveTo" key.

Whenever I have shift pressed and I click moveTo, it tells me to press enter, and then brings me to a re-naming screen where I can alter the the robot's name.

• Whenever I have shift pressed and I click moveTo, it tells me to press enter, and then brings me to a re-naming screen where I can alter the the robot's name.

That's a strange behaviour ??? any chance of you posting a screen record of this situation?

Advertising from our partners